Our friends at Third Door Media & Search Engine Land are gearing up for the SMX West conference which is just a week away on February 27, 2012. Located in always sunny San Jose, CA, this year”s exciting keynote is Google’s SVP of Advertising Susan Wojcicki. Ms Wojcicki”s gained notoriety in 1998 when she rented out her garage to co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin serving as the first “Googleplex“. Since then, she has been responsible for maintaining Google”s corporate identity and helped develop Google”s image, video, and book search. She was named the #16th most powerful woman in business by Forbes in 2011.
I”m excited to be live-blogging the conference again for the Search Engine Roundtable. This will mark my fifth year of coverage for the award winning publication, inching myself towards the 100 posts mark (currently at eighty and change)!
Here is the list of sessions I plan on covering:
- Getting Personal, Part 2: How Google & Bing Personalize With Search History & Geography
- Does Google Favor Brands? An In-Depth Look
- Doing Check-ins & Offers Right
- Real Answers For Technical SEO Problems
- Differentiate Or Die
- Making Data From Google Webmaster Central & Bing Webmaster Tools Actionable
- Duplication, Aggregation, Syndication, Affiliates, Scraping And Information Architecture
Please come and say hello at the sessions or in the comments!