- Monitor, update, and report on portfolio performance daily.
- Develop testing and optimization strategies to continually improve results and to successfully meet ROI and other goals.
- Develop reporting and insight capabilities and processes to effectively assess progress and opportunities from various campaigns.
- Interface with clients and teams.
- 3+ years experience w/ Google Adwords
- Strong ability to analyze data in Google Analytics and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Experience with A/B tests.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus points if you have:
- Google Adwords certification
- Prior experience managing SEO campaigns, and/or Search Console/Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge of Google APIs (Adwords/Analytics)
- Experience with Google Shopping campaigns
- Experience with Facebook / Twitter ads
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
Part-time applicants will be considered. No headhunters or recruiters please. Apply in confidence today!